Unable to login to RaxaEMR application

kais hamdulay

Jul 18, 2014, 5:01:58 AM7/18/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am using RaxaEMR for the first time.I have downloaded it from
I have successfully deployed it on tomcat server and getting the login screen.
Also I have changed the host ip address in utils.js to localhost:8080/openmrs where the openmrs application is deployed.
I am trying to create a new patient account.
However,it would not allow me to select any location from drop down.
and so i cannot register getting message all fields are mandatory.
And for provider its saying Google map api required.
However, after filling all the details and clicking on create account button,I am getting connection error.
Please help me resolve this issue.

John Stoecker

Jul 18, 2014, 8:48:53 PM7/18/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kais, you are using an old version of Raxa. For the latest version (not available on github), check the android and iOS stores.