Regarding GSOC 2015

Vandan Phadke

Feb 24, 2015, 1:40:49 PM2/24/15
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am Vandan Phadke. A 3rd Year Computer Science Undergraduate in India. I have about 2 years of experience in developing android applications.
I have also worked quite a lot in JS and MySql.
I am very excited about working on the Project: Find the hospital.
I have worked fairly well in NLP .
From the project details that a part of the project is finding an appropriate algorithm for search phrases, I think that I will need to parse the query using a Context Free Grammar use POS to identify parts of speech.
Please guide me through exactly how extensive the search can be so that I can start modifying some of my NLP Algorithms for this specific problem .

Thanks in advance.

Vandan Phadke

Feb 24, 2015, 1:46:05 PM2/24/15
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Similarly, I would be using Google Map API for triangulating locations of hospitals based on lat and long attributes. Similarly, I will be using Google Geolocation API for finding the distances and sorting queries based on distances.