Gsoc Applications

Amrit Singh

Apr 4, 2014, 9:19:14 PM4/4/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Our team reviewed all the applications yesterday, and we are delighted to see students making continuous changes to their projects on github.
If you have made significant changes from yesterday, which may affect your proposal, please share it on our google groups.

Thanks,
Amrit Singh

"Water: If we care of it, It will care for us"

Rahul Raja

Apr 5, 2014, 3:52:08 PM4/5/14
to raxa...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, amrit.si...@live.com

Gaurav Saxena

Apr 8, 2014, 8:44:47 AM4/8/14
to raxa...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, amrit.si...@live.com

Prabhjot Singh

Apr 8, 2014, 3:16:53 PM4/8/14
to raxa...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, amrit.si...@live.com
Hello

I have made minor changes in my code.
https://github.com/prabh-me/Form-Builder-Demo

Thank you!

Gajendra Singh Tanwar

Apr 13, 2014, 4:46:15 AM4/13/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
hi
I am Gajendra Singh Tanwar
I have made big changes in Swasthan(my proposal) .
after getting visitor location and showing it on map , i have implemented IMR- in my radar service  which provide information about health centers(clinics and hospitals) based on your location it also gives directions from your location to the chosen hospital .
I have attached the demo webapp.
please have a look

for more info
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/gajendra16/5668600916475904