Introducing myself - Ideas for GSoC 2015

Rahul Teja

Jan 16, 2015, 4:10:56 AM1/16/15
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Not sure how active the GSoC mailing list is. Hence, posting here.

I am Rahul Teja, a CS undergrad from India. I am keen to explore ideas for Google Summer of Code 2015 with Raxa. I am interested in working on PHP, HTML, CSS & Java with special focus on mobile/web application development. I have successfully completed my GSoC 2014 with CiviCRM, an open source CRM working on PHP and Bootstrap framework. I am going through documentation of Raxa GSoC 2014 to get started.

@Admin/Mod: It would be interesting to know about the areas Raxa would be focusing for GSoC 2105.

Thanks!
Rahul