Re: How to start ?

John Stoecker

Aug 25, 2014, 1:42:03 PM8/25/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shubham -- great to hear of your interest. We don't have a need currently for freelancers, but if you are interested in full time coding or design employment, please send your resume and cover letter to jo...@raxa.com

Regards,
-John

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 4:37 PM, shubham sharma <leoshub...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey ,
I ,shubham sharma , am interested in working for Raxa and contribute to the organisation. Could anyone please help me out with any existing project or any future project which i can contribute to .

shubham sharma