Self introduction and Interested project ideas

Tushar Wadhwani

Mar 16, 2014, 12:05:51 PM3/16/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hello
sir,

I am Tushar Wadhwani perusing my engineering in Computer Science at SVITS  at Indore
I am currently in my 6th semester that ends in May this year.
I want to become a web developer.
These are some web applications  that I have developed:
1. OnlineBookStore (online books purchasing and selling)
2. EShop(Online shopping Mall)

currently I am working on a project that is "COMPILER" (  web app that complies codes for multiple languages) its a minor project for this semester my academic session

I am comfortable with HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript  JAVA, J2EE, C, C++,mySql  also I am learning PHP for my minor project.

I have gone through all the ideas for project that you have presented on GSoC 2014
and  I am very much interested and comfortable  with these three projects and the technologies that they require

1.  Doctors near me.
2.  No More Papers,Please!: front End for OpenMRS Form Builder

3.  Easy Treaty - Location Based Disease Treatment

just few days before I found out about GSoC and I am very excited for participating in this program.

I have always wanted to be apart of some thing big and I have found this internship opportunity

As I was late, I am trying my best to upload a demo for above project before 21 March.

If you find me interesting please give me chance to work with you. I will be waiting for words form your side

your's sincerely,

Tushar Wadhwani

John Stoecker

Mar 18, 2014, 2:55:57 AM3/18/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc
Hi Tushar,
Great to hear of your interest. Looking forward to your application and demo code. You can join our google group 'raxa-gsoc' and look at previous discussions to guide your proposal.

Tushar Wadhwani

Mar 18, 2014, 11:10:49 PM3/18/14
to raxa...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hello sir
thanks for replying.
Here are some of my own ideas and features about the Project : Easy  Treaty- Location Based Disease Treatment
please reply me and share with me your thoughts and also guide in the right direction
I have many more ideas in my mind that I need your help to implement.
 I am looking forward for your words.
Thank you,
Tushar Wadhwani
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to raxa-jss-emr-developers+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
Easy Treaty.docx

John Stoecker

Mar 19, 2014, 2:56:42 AM3/19/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc
Hi Tushar, do put up your application on Google Melange.