raxa gsoc project

Thousif Jowhar

Mar 14, 2014, 11:21:54 AM3/14/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com

   hi! i am thousif jowhar, i am doing my engineering in information technology. I like the idea behind the raxa organization providing health information to the people in rural areas as a fellow indian i understand the necessity of such a project and i am very much willing to contribute my knowledge to it.

    i have good programming skills and knowledge in C/C++,JAVA,PYTHON and i am a front end developer based on HTML5,CSS3 and JQUERY. as a programmer i believe i can put my knowledge to good use here.

my idea:
   since the main goal for raxa org is to provide medical and health information to people in remote areas,there might be a case that people would have weaker internet connection or in worst case they have no connection at all, i would suggest building an app which could have pre installed dictionary about diseases,first aid techniques and even early symptoms of an disease so that they could have prior knowledge of various diseases and take precautions for the same.

    that was just something popped up in my mind after studying about the raxa and its motives,please reply me about this idea.

as for my status, i have forked the repository in git and getting familiar with  openMRS api.  sencha touch seems cool thing to work with.

regards,
thousif

Amrit Singh

Mar 14, 2014, 11:29:19 PM3/14/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi thousif,

Thanks for your support for our community. We do love html5 and Sencha! Best of luck for your application

Thanks
Amrit

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:21:54 -0700
From: thou...@gmail.com