shut up and take my money!!

Zorak Universo

Aug 3, 2012, 6:03:54 AM8/3/12
to rawsc...@googlegroups.com
where is the "donate" link??

Ritchie Wilson

Aug 4, 2012, 9:10:16 AM8/4/12
to rawsc...@googlegroups.com
Wow, people don't usually try to force money on me. It's actually quite nice.

Right now, it looks like setting up donation stuff takes more time than it's worth. Looks like PayPay wants proof of non-profit status (we're not). Flattr might be okay but I'd have to look into it more. And right now, it probably isn't worth it to set things up to take money from one person.

My plan is to set aside a good chunk of time I can dedicate to RawScripts exclusively, and use something like Kickstarter to fund that time. Rest assured, later this year when the Kickstarter campaign starts, you will hear from me, and I will gladly take your money.

Cheers
Ritchie

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Zorak Universo <pau...@gmail.com> wrote:
where is the "donate" link??