Offline Support

Paul Coleman

Jan 18, 2013, 1:45:50 AM1/18/13
to rawsc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Perhaps it already is and I am too incompetent to find it, but are there plans for offline support?  Hoping to be able to use RawScripts on my lunch breaks at work, without internet access, and save the progress to my drive, then sync back up once reconnected (the way google docs does it).

Am I even sending this to the right address?  I am bad at computers.

Thanks in any case for a cool program.

PFC

Ritchie Wilson

Jan 19, 2013, 11:38:21 AM1/19/13
to rawsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey PFC,

Sorry, but there's no offline support. It would be nice, but with the list of other things to work on, and the current rate of progress, I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. I have been looking into some other options, like creating a syncing plugin that works in Celtx or Trelby, but nothing workable yet.

Cheers
Ritchie