Apple ARM M1 support

Tungee

Apr 21, 2021, 10:13:51 AM4/21/21
to Raw Photo Processor
Hello all... i have a Question. Is a native Apple ARM version in the roadmap of RPP?

Also i have a little feature request: In RPP we can rotate images. Would it be hard to add a flip horizontal and vertical feature?
I also work with negative Film. an invert feature would be so so handy!

Best Regards

RPP

Apr 24, 2021, 11:49:33 AM4/24/21
to Raw Photo Processor
Yes, once I get the hardware. Don't have any specific plans at the moment though.

rhvand...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2021, 3:07:00 AM10/2/21
to Raw Photo Processor
How does RPP run in Rosetta mode on the M1?

RPP

Oct 2, 2021, 2:06:20 PM10/2/21
to Raw Photo Processor

Seems to be ok.

rhvand...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2021, 6:51:21 AM10/9/21
to Raw Photo Processor
Can confirm. RPP runs fine on my M1 iMac, so work can continue here, and I think a future 'universal' version will be even snappier.

rhvand...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2021, 1:27:32 PM10/9/21
to Raw Photo Processor
I spoke to soon... Strange colours appear in clipped areas when applying simulations on my M1 iMac. When opening the dng without applying any simulation, these faults don't occur.

 Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 19.24.37.png

RPP

Oct 9, 2021, 2:41:01 PM10/9/21
to Raw Photo Processor

rhvand...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2021, 3:33:09 PM10/9/21
to Raw Photo Processor
Yes, 4.8.0.

rhvand...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2021, 12:35:11 PM10/13/21
to Raw Photo Processor
If more information is needed to resolve this, please let me know how I can help.

Andrey Tverdokhleb

Oct 13, 2021, 2:44:25 PM10/13/21
to raw-photo...@googlegroups.com
Please send me such Raw file to r...@tigry.net.