I forgot the Date of the Hearing!!!

Molly Walton

Sep 28, 2010, 1:33:36 AM9/28/10
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com

Please note the date of the City Council Hearing (I forgot to include in e-mail)

Gregg, Trevor

Sep 28, 2010, 11:02:40 AM9/28/10
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com, landk...@juno.com, tiffanybr...@yahoo.com, Betsy Turnbull, dcole...@comcast.net, David Ward, Laura Spring
Good morning all!!!

Below is the web site for the public meetings regarding the City Budget.  I do have good news.  Ravenna-Eckstein and most of our staff including me were spared this round!  It's operations as normal for Ravenna right now!!!

Thanks for all your support!!!!
Trev

PUBLIC HEARING DATES

Wednesday, September 29
Northgate Community Center Gym
10510 5th Ave NE, 98125
5 p.m. Sign-in
5:30 p.m. Public Hearing

Download Agenda

Parking is available on-site and at the Northgate Mall parking lot located across the street to the West. Click for driving directions or bus service to this location.

map link to Northgate Community Center

Wednesday, October 13
The Brockey Center at South Seattle Community College
6000 16th Avenue SW, 98106
5 p.m. Sign-in
5:30 p.m. Public Hearing

Download Agenda

Free, accessible parking is available in the South or General Parking lots.

map link to Northgate Community Center

Tuesday, October 26
Seattle City Hall
Council Chambers, 2nd floor
600 Fourth Avenue, 98104
5 p.m. Sign-in
5:30 p.m. Public Hearing

Download Agenda

Phone calls (206-684-0481) and e-mails to Bud...@seattle.gov are invited from 4:30 and 5 p.m. to be answered live in Council Chambers and broadcast on the Seattle Channel.

Pay parking is available in SeaPark garage between Cherry and James Streets and Fifth and Sixth Avenues. Those attending the budget public hearing receive a discounted rate of $3. Notify the garage cashier as you exit the garage that you attended a City Council public hearing and you will receive the special rate. Click for directions for visiting City Hall.

Sep 28, 2010, 12:48:41 PM9/28/10
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com
Hooray!!!!! That's a huge relief. (I don't what we would have done without you, Trevor!)
Maia

Gregg, Trevor

Sep 28, 2010, 4:41:13 PM9/28/10
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com

Thanks so much Maia!!!  I’m thrilled too!!!

Trev

Molly Walton

Sep 29, 2010, 1:09:58 AM9/29/10
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com