Fw: shed key and red watering attachment IMPORTANT!!

morri...@earthlink.net

Sep 7, 2012, 11:25:29 AM9/7/12
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com, ravennacomm...@gmail.com, Susan Gregory, Rita Howard, Kathi Whittaker, maia_eisen, George Danilov, George Danilov, lizpfender, Virginia Newman, Laurie Brown, Renee Colomy, Ellen Stoecker
HI folks, I don't think this message got to anyone yesterday, but the shed key and red watering key are still missing from the porch up the street. We have a work party tomorrow at 10 AM and really need the key to get into the shed. Can whoever has the key please return it to the porch, and Susan, can you call Rita Howard at 206-877-3545 to arrange for her to get your key for tomorrow in case the other is not found???

thanks, Debra

Sep 7, 2012, 12:02:55 PM9/7/12
to morri...@earthlink.net, ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com, ravennacomm...@gmail.com, Rita Howard, Kathi Whittaker, maia_eisen, George Danilov, George Danilov, lizpfender, Virginia Newman, Laurie Brown, Renee Colomy, Ellen Stoecker
Hi All,

I'll have a few extra shed keys made and put a new one at the porch.

Susan

morri...@earthlink.net

Sep 7, 2012, 7:57:47 PM9/7/12
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com, ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com, ravennacomm...@gmail.com, Rita Howard, Kathi Whittaker, maia_eisen, George Danilov, George Danilov, lizpfender, Virginia Newman, Laurie Brown, Renee Colomy, Ellen Stoecker
thanks, Susan!!
Debra

Susan K Gregory

Sep 10, 2012, 11:20:08 AM9/10/12
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com, ravennagarden susan, Rita Howard, Kathi Whittaker, maia_eisen Eisen, George Danilov, lizpfender Pfender, Virginia Newman, Laurie Brown, Renee Colomy, Ellen Stoecker
Hello All,

Rita purchased and Joel installed a new lock for t he shed it's a combination lock which will open with the letter/numbers R6807. Thanks to both for taking care of the problem.

Do keep an eye out for the original key, though- it would be good to have a spare lock if we needed it.

See you tonight,

Susan