minutes from June 10, 2010

morri...@earthlink.net

Jun 14, 2010, 6:19:02 PM6/14/10
to ravenna-community-garden, ravennacommunitygarden

Hope to see some of you at our Tuesday meeting tomorrow.
Respecfully submitted, Your Secretary,
Debra Morrison

Minutes June 10, 2010.doc

emsto...@comcast.net

Jun 15, 2010, 11:02:06 AM6/15/10
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com, ravennacommunitygarden

Hello all,

Thanks for the great notes, Debra.

I didn't water last night and am glad I didn't since it sounded like a soaker rain during the night.  I put in some cabbage starts that a friend gave me.

I hope that via the new website there can be a work / project calender with task lists, who's taking responsibility,  and ways for those garden community members to check off what's been done.  Might still want a paper copy if we have a place to keep it dry but maybe online only would work too.

Hope you have a good meeting tonight.  See you next time.

Ellen