Gregg, Trevor

Jul 30, 2010, 11:57:04 AM7/30/10
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com, ravennacomm...@gmail.com, Gregg, Trevor
Hello everyone!

At our last meeting I didn't get a chance to talk about an event coming up on Saturday, August 28.  As part of this event, RECC will be hosting an event area and I would LOVE to have Community Garden folks there to talk to folks about our garden and opportunities to get involved.  This is an annual event we host in parks that promotes healthy living.

The e-mail address to the information is:

I am hoping to have volunteers from 9:30am - 12:30pm, 12:-3pm, 2:30-5:30pm..  Of course if anyone would like to come for multiple shifts or the entire event, they are more than welcome!  :-)

In addition to tabling at the event, we need some informational materials created in addition to those that we have.  I'm working with public health and the urban garden team in the department to create some public information pamphlets, which might be enough.  It would be great if we could get a display board put together too!  Would anyone be willing to help with that?

Thanks for eveything you all!!!  Please let me know if you can help out for either or both items above!

Please let me know as soon as possible!

All the best,
Trev