Re: More plants and bargain price on green house

Molly Walton

May 22, 2010, 12:14:00 AM5/22/10
to Ravenna-Comm...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ravenna/Eckstein Community Garden members,

I spotted extra tomato sets available for use in our garden at Tilth.  I will bring then Saturday for planting.  Trevor thought we would be happy to use them in our garden.

Also, there is a great deal on a small unassembled green house at Bartells:  $30 on sale.  It is over on Sunday.  If there are no objections, I will pick one up so we can start new sets for the fall.  These have been on sale off  and on for most of Spring.  It is probably end of seasonal sale.  Trevor thought it would be covered by our grant.

See you in the garden,

Molly Walton

Gregg, Trevor

May 23, 2010, 1:30:16 PM5/23/10
to ravenna-comm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Molly!!!

If we don't end up using them for our garden, the Advisory Council can cover the cost and we can use them at our child care sites for their gardens!

Thanks again,
Trev