RavenDB 3 Embedded - Move "Assemblies" directory

Daniel Häfele

Nov 30, 2014, 4:33:27 PM11/30/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
If I use RavenDB 3 embedded with the "RavenDbServer" class, it will automatically create a "Assemblies" directory with a "Lucene.Net.dll" inside of it.
Is there any way I can change this path to be in a sub-folder, just so I can keep my output path clean.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Nov 30, 2014, 4:35:55 PM11/30/14
to ravendb
No, I'm afraid not. This is required so we can compile indexes that make use of Lucene types, we _have_ to place it on disk, and we don't have a config option for this.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 11:33 PM, Daniel Häfele <xemio....@gmail.com> wrote:
If I use RavenDB 3 embedded with the "RavenDbServer" class, it will automatically create a "Assemblies" directory with a "Lucene.Net.dll" inside of it.
Is there any way I can change this path to be in a sub-folder, just so I can keep my output path clean.

Daniel Häfele

Dec 1, 2014, 5:56:35 PM12/1/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I went on, and implemented it by myself.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Dec 2, 2014, 2:09:59 AM12/2/14
to ravendb
Hi Daniel,
Can you send us a CLA?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Dec 2, 2014, 2:10:08 AM12/2/14
to ravendb

Daniel Häfele

Dec 16, 2014, 10:21:33 AM12/16/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
What's next with my pull request?
Just waiting?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Dec 18, 2014, 9:31:56 AM12/18/14
to ravendb
It is already pulled and in the unstable, IIRC

Daniel Häfele

Dec 18, 2014, 1:16:51 PM12/18/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I didn't see that, but nice to know!

I just tried to use the new setting, but it sadly still had a bug in it.
But don't worry, I already fixed it, and updated the pull request to contain the new commit.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Dec 21, 2014, 11:10:25 AM12/21/14
to ravendb
Applied.