rql parameters

Peter

Jul 27, 2022, 2:50:36 AM7/27/22
to RavenDB - an awesome database
Hi,

Is it possible to create rql queries with parameters to prevent injection?

E.g. from Collection as a where a.Name = @name select a

Also, is there a way to parse rql without executing it via RawQuery?

Cheers,

Peter

Igal Merhavia

Jul 27, 2022, 5:21:42 AM7/27/22
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Regarding parameters was answered in a different email thread.

What do you mean by parsing it?
Can you give an example?

Best regards,
Igal

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Jul 27, 2022, 5:26:46 AM7/27/22
to rav...@googlegroups.com

Peter

Jul 28, 2022, 4:39:06 PM7/28/22
to RavenDB - an awesome database
Hi Igal,

Sorry for the late reply. I came in on a post in this group. I later noticed that questions were moved to GitHub discussions, so I posted my question there assuming this group was "shutdown". Question has been replied there already, so case closed.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Peter