Querying ETLs in RavenDB 5

Dan Miller

Jun 27, 2022, 11:47:16 AM6/27/22
to RavenDB - an awesome database
We are creating SQL ETLs in code to replicate data to sql dynamically. I see the Add operation and the Update operation for ETLs, but I don't see a way to query ETLs to see if they exist. Can you query ETLs or is the only way to get a reference to it by storing the task id returned from the add operation? If that's the case, how do you handle the scenario where a task is deleted through studio but the task id isn't removed from whatever collection you are storing it in?

Thanks

Igal Merhavia

Jun 28, 2022, 2:50:25 AM6/28/22
to rav...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

You can use the following endpoint to list all tasks - {SERVER_ULR}/databases/{DATABASE_NAME}/tasks
But you should see that in the studio as well.
Why do you think it wasn’t deleted from the server?

Best regards,
Igal