Rattle Users - Stack Overflow support

Graham Williams

Jan 18, 2018, 7:45:51 PM1/18/18
to rattle-users
I have updated the rattle-users mailing list welcome message to encourage questions about Rattle on Stack Overflow which I will monitor and answer as well. Stack Overflow may have a larger user base to support crowd sourced answers and there have been a few Rattle questions there over the past little while with good answers. I will use the rattle-users mailing list mainly for announcements.

Speaking of which.... let me take this opportunity to remind data scientists that I also have a new template-based (i.e., programming by example) data science book The Essentials of Data Science. This is a kind of progression on from doing data science through a GUI like Rattle, but still aiming to make it accessible through the use of templates and examples.

Finally, when posting questions please follow the Stack Overflow guidelines:
Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Regards,
Graham