Opportunity to hang out with Michael Vassar

Timothy Underwood

Jun 27, 2023, 6:44:44 AM6/27/23
to rationalit...@googlegroups.com, Michael Vassar
The controversial, fascinating, and possibly banned from SSC meetups, Michael Vassar is in Budapest for the next few days. I met him through a non-LW friend, and thought it would be fun to have a hangout with anyone from the group who is interested.

I'd particularly recommend that Milan and Gergo show up, since based on my conversation with him, Milan will have a chance to learn about how short time lines are definitely wrong, and Gergo can find out about how EA is a scam :P

Seriously, I had a lot of fun talking to him.

We'll be hanging out at his airbnb from 5pm on Wednesday (ie tomorrow). Bring snacks and drinks, or something you'd like to eat.

The airbnb address is near Szell Kalman ter (Moskva for those of you who keep the flame alive) at:
Logodi 78/A
the code to get in the building is 11 key 0891, and the apartment is on the second floor, directly on the right side from the main stairs.

If you have trouble getting in, give me a text through messenger, or on whatsapp, my number there is +19513120591

Tim