Reminder: April 2 Marta-Party meetup

Timothy Underwood

Mar 28, 2023, 12:50:43 PM3/28/23
to rationalit...@googlegroups.com
I'm reminding everyone that we will be meeting on Sunday April 2 at 2 pm for a party to thank Marta for organizing our last party, the Winter Solstice event that Covid prevented her from attending after she organized it.

Instead of my initially suggested plan of fermi estimates we'll do authentic relating games as suggested by Marta. Further there will be plenty of vegan food.

I've got dibs on making salsa and a vegan bean dip, I hope some of you bring something (but if there isn't enough food, we'll order vegan pizza from somewhere).

As usual the meeting will be at my apartment,

66/b/1 Ulloi Ut
Ring 27
6th floor, there is an elevator
We have a cat, a dog, and a baby.

Tim

marta.krzeminska

Apr 2, 2023, 7:42:24 AM4/2/23
to rationality-budapest
If we are still up for trying some authentic relating games, here's a little guide/page we can use.

👉 https://authentic-relating-games.glide.page

It works almost like an app if you pin to your phone's home screen.

Product Notes:
- work in progress!
- not all games yet included
- feedback form not implemented (I take feedback/suggestions in person)
- user log-in non-existent (yet?), so favouriting a game favourites it for everyone.

See you soon!