January Sunday 28, 2pm Less Wrong meetup

Timothy Underwood

Jan 17, 2024, 3:12:07 AMJan 17
to rationalit...@googlegroups.com
So we are at last doing another meetup, the first since our November Thinksgiving.

Location my apartment:

January 28, 2 pm
66/b/1 Ulloi Ut
Floor 6, door 3
Ring 27

Milan suggested three articles to read and discuss for the event, two of which are short stories. All of them from lesswrong.com

Argument that gene editing can be used to enormously enhance the intelligence of current adults -- I have skepticism that it could be pushed nearly as far as the article suggests, but might be fun to read.

Short story 1

Short story 2

Anyways, I hope to see you all there. The meeting will start at 2, and we'll order pizza after everyone arrives to get here around 430.

Tim