šŸ«‚ Authentic Relating Meet-up: May 13, 1-3pm

marta.krzeminska

Apr 29, 2023, 8:20:35ā€ÆAM4/29/23
to rationality-budapest
  • šŸ—“ļøĀ Date: Saturday, May 13th
  • ā°Ā Time: 1pm - 3pm
  • šŸ“Ā Location: Marta's Apartment,Ā Bajcsy Zsilinszky ut 19a, apt 6, floor 6, doorbell 37
Join us for a cozy gathering to experiment withĀ AuthenticĀ Relatingā€”a set of conversation practices designed to build better connections through introspective, but casual games.

Expect a friendly atmosphere among value-aligned people.

Never heard of AR before?Ā Don't worry! We'll give a brief introduction, and if you want you can readĀ more about it hereĀ and see some example games.Ā

This is a new type of event for all of usā€”we're discovering this together and will create a comfortable space for everyone!

Who's coming?Ā Most invitees will be from the Budapest EA, LW/ACX communities, and their friend groups. We expect it to be a small group.

What else?Ā Feel free to bring (vegetarian) snacks if you want. I'll have some at hand along with a lot of tea!

If you want to invite others you can share this post, or invite them toĀ this corresponding Facebook event.

marta.krzeminska

May 12, 2023, 12:06:31ā€ÆPM5/12/23
to rationality-budapest
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow for the AR meet-up!

Some final notes:Ā
-ā—ļø Please aim to arrive 10 minutes before the start time (~12.50pm) so that we can start on time. More than 10 min late? You'll likely miss the chance to be let in, the doorbell will be switched off to avoid disturbing us.
- We plan to go for around 1h followed by a break and another 50 min.Ā
- The event is planned to finish at 3pm, but if there is (an authentic!) will, the gathering can of course continue in some cosy place nearby. I recommend Vƶrƶs OroszlĆ”n TeahĆ”z.Ā

Address reminder:Ā Bajcsy Zsilinszky ut 19a, apt 6, floor 6, doorbell 37.Ā

The entrance is on the right of the Bubble Tea place. Basically, when you start smelling caramel, you're close. šŸ˜‰

See you tomorrow!

marta.krzeminska

May 14, 2023, 10:02:03ā€ÆAM5/14/23
to rationality-budapest
Hello there,

Thank you so much for joining the Authentic Relating meetup yesterday! šŸ’•

Your participation made it a memorable event. To help us improve future events, we would appreciate if you could take a quick minute to fill out this feedback surveyĀ (anonymous).Ā

I know we chatted a bit about feedback and potential changes at the end of the event, but we gotta quantify it and preserve for posterity!Ā

Wishing you a wonderful day,

Marta

Didn't click the survey link yet? Click it now, it takes just 1 min. Honestly. I timed it.

(ok, fine, I didn't).