💪 Events for Comfort Zone Expansion in March

marta.krzeminska

Mar 10, 2023, 6:53:56 AM3/10/23
to rationality-budapest
Here's me again with renewed motivation to invite y'all into the unknown of exciting events.

They can be a bit out of the comfort zone, so let's do them together to give each other courage!

🪨 Adventure Caving. A 3h exploration of caves under Budapest, crawling in narrow spaces. Read more about what to wear, other safety precautions, and details here.
  • Duration. The experience takes 3h. Transport ~45h each way (location). For the total experience, assume half a day out. We could try to coordinate transport, and/or depending on numbers go there by cab (which will cost ~1k per person and reduce transport time to 20min)
  • Price. HUF 21k
  • 👉 Over to you! Vote here for a preferred day, before end of Tuesday so I can let the people know when they can reserve spots for us!
  • The hours in doodle don't include transport times, 2pm is the start of the tour.

💃 Contact Improv.
  • What is it? Think a kind of a free dance with interactions with other dancers (no dancing experience needed). I've never been, but would like to try! Description & details here.
  • Where? Andreanum 1053 Budapest, Veres Pálné u. 19. mezzanine-floor 1. (up the stairs on the left) gate code: 1 key 3000
  • When? Every Wednesday 6-8pm.
  • Price. HUF 4k.
  • 👉 Over to you! Which Wednesday in the next month would work best for you? Vote here

🪓 Axe Throwing. The ultimate bro activity, for us probably more lol-worthy. More info here.
  • Duration: 1 hour.
  • Where? Dohány u. 30./A, 1074
  • Price? Depends on the number of people attending (4490 per person if below four people, 3490 if 10+)
  • 👉 Over to you! Vote here for preferred times.
❗️ Please share your replies to all the above doodle polls before end of *Tuesday March 14*!

Write your facebook names in the doodle polls so I can create messenger groups for coordination.

Looking forward to adventuring with you! 💜

marta.krzeminska

Mar 15, 2023, 4:55:10 AM3/15/23
to rationality-budapest
Thanks everyone for engaging!

The dates have been picked!
🪨 Adventure Caving: April 1, 2 pm
💃 Contact Improv class: March 22, 6 pm
🪓 Axe Throwing: Mar 25, 2 pm

Forgot to vote but now want to come? Contact improv anyone can join if they want to. The other two I'll be making bookings which require me to specify numbers. I'm not sure if more people can be added later, but we can always try.

I'll soon start messenger chats so we can coordinate the details. I'll also make calendar events, since I'll be adding these to my cal anyway.

Excited to see you soon! 💜