3️⃣ 3 new activities: Spring into some *extreme* action!

marta.krzeminska

Apr 3, 2023, 12:39:33 PM4/3/23
to rationality-budapest
After a successful previous selection of activities from strange to adventurous, here comes the next round!

We're moving from being "mere" axe-throwing Vikings to even extreme options...

🔫 Shooting range
  • Price: EUR 57 (that's the cheapest package, Adrenaline). 45 shots, 6 different guns.
  • Location: Budapest Shooting, 1065 Budapest, Nagymező str. 37-39
  • Duration: Can't see on website. I'd estimate 2h. We probably need some serious safety demo, among other demos.
  • Share 👉 here when you can make it.
❗️ Booking means commitment! After this is booked and it turns out you can't make it, you'll have to find another participant as a replacement for yourself. There is a deposit of 9k per person to be paid when booking, so if you don't come and don't find a replacement, will owe me. The remaining payment is on site.

🏏 Wrecking room
❗️ Booking means commitment! After this is booked and it turns out you can't make it, you'll have to find another participant as a replacement for yourself. For this event the booking person (me) will have to pay the full amount in advance.

🏎️ Go-Karting
  • Price: 10,500 HUF per person (for a standard racing package)
  • Duration: Estim. 1-1.5h (the race seems short, but I assume instructions/prep time?).
  • Number of people: Min 5, max 8 (we gotta do this one right!)
  • Location: Flash Cart, Budapest, Blaha Lujza tér 5, 1085 Hungary
  • 👉 Share preferences here.
Other bits:
  • The most popular time in each doodle poll will be the date/time of the event.
  • When sharing availability in the doodle polls pls write your name as it is on FB so that I can add you to messenger groups.
  • Something to watch out for: FB sometimes will put these new groups into your "other" folder.

❗️ Please vote before Friday morning (April 7)!

Because in case you want to (and can) escape family/Easter this weekend, we could try to make it happen 😉

marta.krzeminska

Apr 8, 2023, 8:06:59 AM4/8/23
to rationality-budapest
Amazing news: You now have all of the Easter weekend to decide when you'd like to participate in the next round of activities!

🔫 Shooting range -> Vote here
🏏 Wrecking room -> Vote here
🏎️ Go-Karting ->  Vote here

Details of all the activities here.

Vote before the end of Tuesday April 11.

marta.krzeminska

Apr 11, 2023, 11:54:19 AM4/11/23
to rationality-budapest
The dates have been chosen!

🏏 Wrecking room: This Saturday April 15, 11.30 am (Gergo, Tim, Barna)
🏎️ Go-Karting: This Sunday April 16, 1-2pm (Gergo, Nikosz, Rebecca, Barna)
🔫 Shooting range:  Sunday April 30, 12-2 pm (Ben, Marci, Tim, Gergo, Tom)

I'll start messenger groups today. But, before I book the things that require a deposit (wrecking room & shooting range), I'll double check with those who were interested if they're still > 95% in!

Looking forward to seeing you!