Where do we find a timetabler url per station?

android_oma

Jun 3, 2017, 7:46:30 AM6/3/17
to rata.digitraffic.fi
Hello together,

I am new here. I am asking for the railway-stations.org team. We collect photos of the stations in all countries with freedom of panorama. At the moment we collect with our Apps (Android = Bahnhofsfotos and iPhone = Bahnhofsfotos) Photos from Germany and Switzerland.

We would like to add stations from Finnland. For that we need opendata of the stations in Finnland and a url with a timetabler. It should be possible to send parameters (station name, station number, latitude/longitude or a short name of the station) to the url and the url creates a table with all train-departures.

Is there any url available in Finnland?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Teemu Sirkiä

Jun 4, 2017, 3:06:15 PM6/4/17
to rata_digi...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

All the stations and their coordinates are available here:
https://rata.digitraffic.fi/api/v1/metadata/stations

Arriving and departing trains from a specific station can be fetched from:
https://rata.digitraffic.fi/api/v1/live-trains?station=HKI

The last parameter is the station code (=HKI is Helsinki).

Google Translate makes pretty good job to translate the API specification from https://rata.digitraffic.fi

Please note that all the data is licensed as "CC BY 4.0" and http://rata.digitraffic.fi must be mentioned.

Mit besten Grüßen,
  Teemu