Cannot log in to Shakenet any more

tvove...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 11:39:30 AM4/23/19
to RaspberryShake
I managed to log into Shakenet once using Google and completing the register page with userid, name etc..
After signing out I cannot log in any more.
I choose login with Google and then it keeps asking me to register again.
When clicking Register nothing happens. I See a brief reference to an auth page, but the register page stays up.
This is with Chrome 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) on  OSX Mojave (10.14.4).
My shake is AM.R6B73.00.E[HZ,NZ,NN,NE]

TideMan

Apr 23, 2019, 5:14:24 PM4/23/19
to RaspberryShake
Same thing happened to me in Firefox the other day.
Ctrl+F5 fixed it (clear cache)

tvove...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 8:38:56 AM4/24/19
to RaspberryShake
Clearing the cache did not help. Problem remains.

Ian Nesbitt

Apr 24, 2019, 12:32:09 PM4/24/19
to RaspberryShake
I actually had this problem as well, and the solution for me was to close all of my tabs and the browser and reopen. The issue (I think) was that I had an old signed-in cookie for the new Discussion Forum that was active even though I thought I had cleared the cache. Closing the tab fixed it.

If the issue persists, please post in this thread with the problem and your browser version: https://community.raspberryshake.org/t/152/3
Ian