missing data at the caps server for RA211

Thorsten Miglus

Apr 12, 2019, 8:10:34 PM4/12/19
to RaspberryShake
Hi,

the state of my Shake RA211 is:
Data Producer: ON
Data Consumer: ON
Data Forwarding: ON
Server Connection: Connected

But no data is stored at the caps server since several hours.
I tried a reboot of my Shake with no avail.
My actual data is visible at the station view.
I can not identify a malfunction within the log files.
What is wrong?

Cheers,
Thorsten
RSH.RA211.2019-04-12T23_52_12.logs.tar

Olivier

Apr 12, 2019, 8:33:32 PM4/12/19
to RaspberryShake
Hi,

I am exactly in the same case, with my shake RF737.

Cheers

Olivier

Ian Nesbitt

Apr 16, 2019, 1:11:28 PM4/16/19
to RaspberryShake
Hi,

This is definitely a server-side problem (one huge hint is that RF737 and RA221 both have an identical data gap from 2019-04-12 03:37 - 2019-04-13 00:00 on CAPS), but as for why it only affected certain units I don't know. Richard will comment on this when he has a chance to look into it.

Ian