ShakeNet is LIVE!!! - What awesome new features can you expect?

Mike Hotchkiss

Apr 22, 2019, 11:22:37 AM4/22/19
to RaspberryShake
Hi Shakers!

We are extremely happy to announce that the brand new ShakeNet web portal is officially here!

Thank you to all of you who volunteered to beta test ShakeNet - your feedback has been invaluable to fine tune the portal for its official release.

So why is ShakeNet so important and how will it improve your Raspberry Shake experience?

Checkout our new blog post that takes you inside ShakeNet -> HERE

Getting started with ShakeNet is easy. Just follow these simple steps:

STEP 1: Go to ShakeNet Login page or Register -> HERE
STEP 2: Sign up with the same email address used to register your Raspberry Shake(s) – this links your RS devices to your account
STEP 3: Click on “My Shake” and set up your profile. Please ensure you have your profile set to "visible" to get the most out of ShakeNet.
STEP 4: Checkout all the features and take a look around

We hope you love our newest Raspberry Shake development as much as we do!

Happy Shaking!

Mike