I can't install Rapyuta at "provision all" step.

koba lab

Jun 1, 2014, 8:29:14 PM6/1/14
to rap...@googlegroups.com
Please help me.
I can't install Rapyuta at "provision all" step.
Because error message came out.

Err http://packages.ros.org precise InRelease

Err http://packages.ros.org precise Release.gpg
  Unable to connect to packages.ros.org:http:
Err http://jp.archive.ubuntu.com precise InRelease

Err http://jp.archive.ubuntu.com precise Release.gpg
  Unable to connect to jp.archive.ubuntu.com:http:
Reading package lists... Done
W: Failed to fetch http://jp.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/precise/InRelease

W: Failed to fetch http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu/dists/precise/InRelease

W: Failed to fetch http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu/dists/precise/Release.gpg  Unable to connect to packages.ros.org:http:

W: Failed to fetch http://jp.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/precise/Release.gpg  Unable to connect to jp.archive.ubuntu.com:http:

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Unable to locate package ros-fuerte-ros-comm
E: Unable to locate package ros-fuerte-common-msgs
/bin/bash: line 1: git: command not found

Dhananjay Sathe

Jun 2, 2014, 8:40:11 AM6/2/14
to koba lab, rapyuta
This AFAIK indicates it gave up at the point GIT was called and could not be found. This i reckon is  as from the log it couldn't fetch the requisite packages. In all likelihood a network issue, could you explain how you went about it , perhaps help me reproduce it.

Dhananjay Deepak Sathe
Platform Developer @Directi
dhananj...@gmail.com |  +91 981-983-5165

koba lab

Jun 3, 2014, 2:23:47 AM6/3/14
to rap...@googlegroups.com, kobal...@gmail.com
Hi Sathe.

I selected first:y second~last:default at the Install Options.

2014年6月2日月曜日 21時40分11秒 UTC+9 Dhananjay Sathe:

koba lab

Jun 3, 2014, 5:25:59 AM6/3/14
to rap...@googlegroups.com, kobal...@gmail.com
I use network proxy.
In addition, i use the command(apt-get,git,curl).

Dhananjay Sathe

Jun 4, 2014, 4:43:04 AM6/4/14
to koba lab, rapyuta
Yep so my guess is that the environment inside the container file system is not aware of this proxy. If its a basic proxy you could edit the line to add an export HTTP_PROXY before the apt get executes
Add 2 commands to the execute list
export http_proxy=http://USERNAME:PASS...@proxy-server.mycorp.com:port/
export https_proxy=https://USERNAME:PASS...@proxy-server.mycorp.com:port/
as strings to that python list

This should solve it

Best
-D

koba lab

Jun 4, 2014, 10:28:52 PM6/4/14
to rap...@googlegroups.com, kobal...@gmail.com
I have added to the front of the 332 lines of the two commands.
However, current situation did not change. So, I could not install.

2014年6月4日水曜日 17時43分04秒 UTC+9 Dhananjay Sathe:

koba lab

Jun 9, 2014, 9:49:27 PM6/9/14
to rap...@googlegroups.com, kobal...@gmail.com
Is there any other way to pass through a proxy to the container file system?