Vue + RapydScript

Val K

Nov 24, 2018, 5:02:58 PM11/24/18
to RapydScript
Hi, Alexander and everyone!

I've done a simple stupid IDE (CodeMirror based)  with embedded RapydScript compiler + RapydML-like parser (mostly for writing Vue templates).
It emulates file system and  utilizes localStorage to persist it (thanks to JSZip  it is possible to store up to 20...25MB   in  5MB - localStorage limit).
It is serverless and could be running locally as regular html.
It's also possible to download whole FS as zip or as single json-file (latter could be uploaded back!). Thus, you can compile pyj files (with  imports support ) in the browser,
but the  main feature is .vuepy files (that are similar to vue single component file) which could be imported as regular .pyj files in other .vuepy/.pyj files!
Html-playing from IDE FS including css and js is also supported (just add  the attribute data-dynamic = 'true' to the script or css-link).

I did it time-to-time following  frankenstein-pattern (source is horrible and must be refactored), so here is just a demo:

Alexander Tsepkov

Nov 24, 2018, 6:36:13 PM11/24/18
to valq...@gmail.com, rapyd...@googlegroups.com
I haven't used Vue much, but this looks interesting. Keep in mind, if you are using RapydML, it wasn't written using proper lexer/parser like RapydScript has, so its behavior is probably quite a bit buggier for large projects.

Val K

Nov 25, 2018, 6:02:01 AM11/25/18
to RapydScript
Thank you for reply. I have wrote the parser from scratch (I know about pug, but I want to write my own;). At the moment, it supports only global stupid constants and chunks without args. Considering that vue does all other stuff that is not the point. And yes, it eats token-by-token, so it is more stable than RapydML