last few copies of special editions for sale

Robin Storey

Nov 10, 2012, 2:12:49 PM11/10/12
to rapoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have been going through my stock cupboard and find that I still have a few copies of these special editions left so i am offering them for sale in this brief newsletter.

prices include postage and packing.

copies will be sold on first come first served basis.

Dream Circle Wooden box edition …..$34 (3 copies)

Wooden box edition Easterly 6 or 7 …$35 (2 copies)

Messianic ghosts special edition in Hessian bag with incense …$35 (2 copies)

Navigating by Colour ..special edition with postcards…$25 (6 copies)

many thanks,
robin