new release available

Robin Storey

Jan 5, 2009, 12:02:36 PM1/5/09
to rapoo...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone and a happy New Year to you all,
I just recieved some copies of a new release that is more than just a
compilation....contributions from participating bands are around the
theme Sacral Symphony and the project has been carefully and beautifully
put together by Eugene Voronovsky of Cisfinitum. The result is a
coherent and beautiful album. It comes in a printed cardboard fold-over
7" sleeve which is in a protective polythene bag.
The whole edition is limited to 300 copies and I have 26 copies for sale
on the site at $19.99 each inc' p&p.
I have just listened to the entire thing for the first time and it is
lovely (if that isn't too immodest to say)
more news soon.
best wishes,
robin

Artist/Track Listing:

1000SCHOEN : Dageraad :recorded by HelgeSiehl:
16.28

TROUM : Palas Tyn created by Troum in the first half of 2008this track
is dedicated to the “Untouchable”:
14.03

CISFINITUM : Autumn Ritual
Recorded by Eugene Voronovsky in 08.08;
14.47

RAPOON : One last breath
Recorded in January 2008used sounds: treated/ cut / manipulated samples
from Kyiv Chamber Choir “come into the church”,scaled samples of own
voice for choirboy melody.
19.43

FIRST HUMAN FERRO : Sacral Sin
Recorded by Oleg Kolyada at Oda Relicta Hqin 2007-2008
14.09