news march 2012

Robin Storey

Mar 25, 2012, 12:51:13 PM3/25/12
to rapoo...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,
just a brief update on the new releases available from the onsite shop;

I now have copies of the Multi-media box set "standard" edition for sale at 71 Euro which includes postage and packaging. http://www.the-edge.ws/pretentious/rapoon/Rapoon/BOX_SET.html

The new Rapoon album on Soleilmoon "STRAY" is now also available . It comes in nice packaging with a fold out poster and is $22 . http://www.the-edge.ws/pretentious/rapoon/Rapoon/CD_rapoon_Stray.html

Also available are the two new Reformed faction Albums :
Years of Lightning Day Of Drums $20 http://www.the-edge.ws/pretentious/rapoon/Rapoon/CD_RF_years.html
and The World Awake : double Cd : $22 http://www.the-edge.ws/pretentious/rapoon/Rapoon/CD_RF_world_awake.html

I have very limited quantities of the Special editions of Rapoon Messianic Ghosts : (In Burlap bag with incense and photos) 28 Euro (includes postage and packing)
and The Rapoon re-issue of Easterly 6 or 7 in a wooden box which is also 28 Euro including postage and packaging .
Because I have very few of these items for sale i am not putting them in the shop but if you wish to get one directly from me please email me and it will be first come first served basis.

Coming soon will be the Rapoon CD: Disappeared -redux ( A hard copy of the album Disappeared available on Magnatune as download) This hard copy has remixes and new material added.

that's all for now ..
best wishes to everyone on a sunny spring day in the North of England.
robin