newsletter march 2011

Robin Storey

Mar 14, 2011, 7:23:01 AM3/14/11
to rapoo...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robin Storey <ro...@rapoon.net>
Date: 14 March 2011 11:21:09 GMT
Subject: test newsletter

Hello , a brief update of things.
At last all the art work is finished for the multi-media box set !!!! Sorry this has taken so long..there was just so much work involved and I underestimated the time it would take to get everything done. Still everything is now in the post and off to the label for manufacture. I will update a new estimate of when it will be released when Yuen has received all the components safely.

There will be a new CD out very soon on Aquarellist (estimated release date is mid-April) It is called “Media Studies” and draws on the words and insights of David Icke... Now thereʼs controversy...

I am playing in Muentster on April 1st (the snow wrecked the last attempt so I hope the weather stays nice)

There is a Rapoon tour of the US coming up ...sorry for not being able to get to everywhere I wanted to go..maybe next year ..
Thanks to everyone for continued support
robin
 :-) X