Library of Dead released

Robin

Jul 10, 2008, 2:55:16 AM7/10/08
to rapoo...@googlegroups.com
hello to all,
at last the Library Of the Dead is pressed  and I have copies for sale in the site shop.
Please click link here for link to item.  http://www.the-edge.ws/pretentious/rapoon/CD's.htm

I will be playing in the Brainwashed Festival in Boston USA on Friday 21st November 2008 as Reformed Faction with Mark Spybey. Mark and I hope to add a few more gigs onto the trip in Canada.

There are a couple of releases through Old Europa Cafe that have contributions by Rapoon
Manifesto Rumorarmonico Post Futurista 2xLP  is one of them.
I hope to have copies in the shop very soon.
Other news:
I have a new CD release with Lens Records called "Dark Rivers" which is due out in early spring
next year. there are two tracks from the album currently posted on the Myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/rapoonband

thanks....more soon...