Quora Raplet - Shows Last 3 Answers

Jordan Lyall

Mar 10, 2011, 12:37:28 PM3/10/11
to Raplet developer discussion list
Hey everyone,

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted my latest raplet on the
Google group yet. Here's my Quora Raplet: http://kloutlet.com/quora.php
(that's the url of the raplet itself).

It shows the user's last 3 answers on Quora.

A few issues:
- Same ol' story of searching the person's first and last names - no
way around this unless Quora or Rapportive change how their APIs work
- A few UI bugs in some instances

I'm thinking about making this open source, and maybe even my Klout
raplet (fka "Kloutlet"). Let me know if you want to help with either
of these two projects.

Thanks,

Jordan Lyall

amiworks inc.