preview image not appearing

zeiddev

Oct 25, 2011, 11:46:08 AM10/25/11
to Raplet developer discussion list
I have set up my meta data so that it shows all the descriptive text
and it also shows the icon image. However it does not show the preview
image. I have checked the url and it works. The image is the right
size I think but it does not appear on the Customise Rapportive with
Raplets page

David

Lee Mallabone

Oct 26, 2011, 10:02:56 PM10/26/11
to raple...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Sorry about that, this turned out to be a small bug in the Raplet
gallery that prevented the preview image appearing for custom raplets.
I've just deployed a fix, please let us know if you still have any
trouble.

Thanks,
Lee.