redirect specifics

Tyler Wilson

Oct 6, 2011, 8:22:57 PM10/6/11
to Raplet developer discussion list
Quick question: for the config_url, the documentation mentions having
to use redirection after the user has finished on the custom
configuration page. I am not intimately familiar with redirects. Which
3xx code should we use to make the redirect? A small example would be
mighty handy.

Thank you,
Tyler

Conrad Irwin

Oct 6, 2011, 8:50:12 PM10/6/11
to raple...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tyler,

I've previously used 302, as that's what rails uses by default, with
success. I believe you could also use a 303.

Next time we update the raplet docs, I'll try to insert an example. If
you have a good idea for how the example should look, feel free to
send a pull-request to https://github.com/rapportive-oss/raplet-docs/

Conrad