using vumi with smppsim on rapidsms

temiloluwa adesina

Apr 4, 2015, 9:00:22 AM4/4/15
to rapi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,
I have been following the rapidsms documentation, i have written 2 custom applications and tested them using the message tester, but now i want to model a real phone, i setup vumi as the documentation instructed and smppsim, when i got to smppsim page and tried to send an MO message, i don't know what i am meant to fill in the forms for source address and destination address and the rapidsms url doesn't have a view so smppsim's interaction with vumi seems kind of abstract to me. How would i get a message and respond to it like how i did using message tester.

Thanks

dannette

Aug 5, 2015, 6:58:36 PM8/5/15
to rapidsms