capture more details about texts

aleku

Jun 21, 2018, 4:46:29 PM6/21/18
to rapidsms
Hello everyone, first post :-)

I have created a new table in the db and want to capture more details about incoming/outgoing sms'. can someone help me understand which attributes I can use to get this information or best way to do so?

Collectordb(
                Date = datetime.now(),
                Direction = ??, #say incoming or outgoing
                smscNumber = ??, #the number on the simcard in the dongle
                senderNumber = msg.connections[0].identity,
                Status = ??, # delivered or other
                Message = msg.text,
                ).save()

thanks
Aleku

Trevor Sinkala

Jun 24, 2018, 10:34:01 AM6/24/18
to rapidsms

Look at the models Message, Connection and Backend.