How do I get Rapidsms 1.0

Kenneth Matovu

Jun 12, 2013, 8:21:40 AM6/12/13
to rapidsms-dev
Hi guy,

How do I get RapidSms 1.0 for testing

Kenneth

Alexander Lemann

Jun 12, 2013, 2:24:33 PM6/12/13
to rapids...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kenneth,

There are no definite plans right now for a 1.0 release of RapidSMS.  We're always making progress towards it, but I'm not exactly what would be required before we would be ready to call a release RapidSMS 1.0.  You can follow along with the progress and download the latest development version of the code on Github:

Regards,
Alex Lemann

Kenneth Matovu

Jun 13, 2013, 1:41:56 AM6/13/13
to rapidsms-dev
Hi Alex,

Thanks, I was confused by the site but I think it was either corrected or I was accessing an outdated cache

Kenneth