RapidSMS 2.0.0 Released

Tobias McNulty

Mar 16, 2022, 1:25:47 PM3/16/22
to rapidsms, rapids...@googlegroups.com
I’m excited to announce the release of RapidSMS 2.0.0! Here’s a quick summary:
  • Added support for Django 3.2
  • Added support for Python 3.8, Python 3.9, and Python 3.10
  • Older Python/Django versions are no longer supported
You can find the full list of changes in the RapidSMS 2.0.0 Release Notes.

I’d like to give special thanks to Joel Sleppy for his work on the upgrades that make up this release. More help is always welcome! If you’re interested, you can read the contributing guide.

As always, if you have any questions or issues, please feel free to post them to this list. Bugs can be reported on GitHub.

Cheers,

Tobias McNulty
Chief Executive Officer

tob...@caktusgroup.com