Release coming next week

Dan Poirier

May 24, 2013, 10:30:45 AM5/24/13
to rapids...@googlegroups.com
We hope to release RapidSMS 0.15.0 next week. If you'd like to check out what's in there, get the develop branch from github and take a look. The 0.15 release notes list what's new.  And you can see which things might still get added by looking at the 0.15 issues list in github, here: https://github.com/rapidsms/rapidsms/issues?milestone=7&state=open

Big features so far:

* A new, simpler way to configure which handlers to load. (The old way will still work for a while, but is deprecated.)
* A tutorial for getting started writing RapidSMS apps.

--
Dan Poirier <dpoi...@caktusgroup.com>

Dan Poirier

May 28, 2013, 9:03:45 AM5/28/13
to rapids...@googlegroups.com
We're still on track to release 0.15 this week. There haven't been any reported problems with the develop branch. There are a few more bug fixes that could be included if their pull requests get reviewed in time, but nothing that would block releasing 0.15 on schedule if they don't get in.

Dan P.