Deployment documentation update for 0.14 release

Alexander Lemann

Apr 18, 2013, 11:44:43 AM4/18/13
to rapids...@googlegroups.com
Dan Poirier, Colin Copeland, and I have been hard at work on the 0.14 release which focuses on documenting best practices for deploying RapidSMS.

The release motivation, goals, and schedule are available on the wiki:

We updated the docs in the develop branch on Github and they are up for preview on ReadTheDocs:

Please let us know if you have any comments on the new documentation.

We have also created a couple of new project templates focused on deploying using SaltStack for provisioning virtual machines and a template for using the dotCloud PaaS provider.

We hope that everyone will contribute their own templates for provisioning and deploying to that wiki page. Also, feel free to try out the templates that are currently there and give us any feedback you have!

Regards,
Alex Lemann