RapidSMS 0.18.0 Released

Vinod Kurup

Nov 17, 2014, 12:12:19 PM11/17/14
to rapids...@googlegroups.com
I’m excited to announce the release of RapidSMS 0.18.0! Here’s a quick summary:

* Full Flake8 compliance
* Django 1.7 support

Upgrade Note: If you are currently using South and want to use RapidSMS 0.18.0 with versions of Django prior to 1.7, then you'll need to upgrade South to at least version 1.0. You should also strongly consider upgrading to Django 1.7, because South has been 'end-of-lifed' and future versions of RapidSMS may therefore require Django >= 1.7.

You can find the full list of changes in the RapidSMS 0.18.0 Release Notes.

A special thanks to Caktus Group for sponsoring my time to add Django 1.7 support.

More help is always welcome. If you’re interested, you can read the contributing guide. If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to post them to this list or ask in the #rapidsms IRC channel on Freenode. Bugs can be reported on Github.

Victor Miclovich Kisitu

Nov 17, 2014, 2:58:19 PM11/17/14
to rapids...@googlegroups.com

Yay

Trevor Sinkala

Nov 18, 2014, 3:00:09 AM11/18/14
to rapids...@googlegroups.com

Great!

Martin Atukunda

Nov 27, 2014, 12:36:40 AM11/27/14
to rapids...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic. Can't wait to take it out for a spin. :-)

Lengani Kaunda

Nov 27, 2014, 1:59:06 AM11/27/14
to rapids...@googlegroups.com
Yay!