RapidPro 5.2 Release

Nic Pottier

Nov 5, 2019, 11:55:55 AM11/5/19
to rapidpro-dev, rapidpro
After a few weeks of baking and some bugs fixed, we are minting the 5.2.6 RapidPro release as the official "stable" 5.2 release:

You can find the recommended component versions (mailroom, courier, etc..) in the README:

If any critical bugs are found in the coming week we'll backport those fixes and create a new release, but otherwise development will continue on the 5.3 line for a 5.4 release in early March 2020.

Thanks to all who helped test this and provided PRs.

Cheers,

Nic

--
Nic Pottier                                    ni...@nyaruka.com
Nyaruka Ltd                                  http://nyaruka.com/

Matthew Mcnaughton

Nov 5, 2019, 3:14:08 PM11/5/19
to Nic Pottier, rapidpro-dev, rapidpro

Thanks to the Nyaruka team and other contributors to this release! I’m looking forward to seeing how teams at UNICEF use with the new NLP features!

Best,

Matthew