Stable RapidPro 5.4 Release

Nic Pottier

Mar 16, 2020, 7:20:40 PM3/16/20
to rapidpro-dev, rapidpro
After a few weeks of bug bashing we've cut our stable 5.4 RapidPro release. We'll fix any critical bugs found over the next few weeks but otherwise this is the last stable release on the 5.4 branch.

You can find the set of stable components in the RapidPro README:

We are starting our 6.0 milestone planning now. We expect this milestone to contain a lot of reactive work as we support projects with the Coronavirus outbreak so we may not load it up heavily, but if you have particular items you are passionate about, now is the time to speak up.

Please search the current set of issues and create a new one if it does not exist yet:

Thanks to everyone on the Nyaruka team for the hard work in making this release happen.

Cheers,

Nic

--
Nic Pottier                                    ni...@nyaruka.com