RapidPro 5.6 Release

Nic Pottier

Jul 20, 2020, 1:00:06 PM7/20/20
to rapidpro
Hi all,

Following two weeks of bug bashing and stability improvements we've released the "stable" versions of RapidPro 5.6.0 to the RapidPro repo:

As always, please use only the set of recommended versions for the various components available in the README.

Thanks to all that reported issues which were included in fixes over the past few weeks. We are now starting our four month sprint for our 6.0 release due November 1st.

We'll send out a note on our roadmap and improvements we are targeting for that release shortly.

Cheers,

Nic

--
Nic Pottier                                    ni...@nyaruka.com