How to make a user change the channel without losing the contact data?

Stanislav Dodov

Feb 15, 2022, 3:35:04 AM2/15/22
to rapidpro
Hi, my knowledge of RapidPro is still somewhat basic, but,

In my workspace i have users registered only through Viber. We're introducing Messenger, it's connected, set in the reg flow, etc.
However, I can't seem to find a way to let existing users change the channel (from Viber to Messenger) without losing their data and without making them go through the registration again.

Any ideas how to do that?

Apologies if someone's written about it already, didn't find such conversations.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Stan